terça-feira, 12 de julho de 2011

Hello Everyone!

I will start out this Blog, this personal experience of mine, by saying what do I intend to achieve with this.

I want to express myself. Simple, ain’t it? But for one who took so long to synchronize his Voice with his Thoughts, that phrase means a lot to me.

I’m Brazilian. I love soccer. I love women, even thought I still haven’t managed to get intimate with one. I got closer to that one time, but … something happenned. To both os us. But that is another story, for maybe another time.

As you may have noticed, I’m Brazilian but I’m speaking in English. I do this for 2 obvious reasons: Because I LOVE speaking in english and 2) To make my word noticeable for everyone.

This is it for now. Have fun! I hope you enjoy the trip!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário